December 4th 10:00am
The Gadsden Christmas Parade is all about the children of our community. We host this annual event as a fun activity for our children and proceeds from this event are given to children's organizations sponsored by the Kiwanis.
Marching Bands Are Free
Deadline to register and pay the entry fee is Wednesday, November 24th
- Your participation must represent Christmas.
- All floats, flatbeds, and other vehicles must be decorated to represent the theme.
- Please note that failure to appropriately decorate floats as required will disqualify you from entering next years parade and may restrict you from participating in this parade.
- Multi-axle vehicles are prohibited. Exceptions are flat-bed trailers for floats and municipal vehicles. Others (such as wreckers) are permitted but only if pulling a float.
- Sirens and horns are not permitted. Usage of either will disqualify you from any and all future parades. Parents have requested this as the noise scares small children.
- Vendors must coordinate with the City of Gadsden for all permitting.
- Candy, toys, or similar items cannot be thrown from floats. Doing so causes children to run into the street and endangers them. However, we encourage you to hand out these items along the sidewalk.